Sofia Baptista is Master in Architecture by the Faculty of Science and Technology of the University of Coimbra (FCTUC) since March 2009, and started as Researcher fellow in the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development of Polytechnic Institute of Leiria (CDRSP-IPL) in November of 2012. Before, she practiced Architecture in the company Saraiva + Associados in Lisbon for three years, and also had her own projects. Her main research interests include Product Design together with the development of new materials or techniques for Sustainable Construction and Natural Building.
- Franco M, Baptista S, Malça C, Mateus A, Biscaia S, Alves N. Development and characterization of LDPE composites reinforced with different concentrations of eucalyptus wood fibres. International Conference on Direct Digital Manufacturing and Polymers, ICDDMAP 2015, 28-31 October 2015, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India.
- Baptista S, Malça C, Mateus A, Alves N. Enhancement of a wood plastic composite tile design for green roofs. 3rd International Conference WASTES: Solutions, Treatments and Opportunities, 14-16 September, 2015, Viana do Castelo, Portugal.
- Malça C, Baptista S, Franco M, Mateus A. Eucalyptus plastic composites characterization to produce tiles for green roofs. 2nd International Conference on Natural Fibers, ICNF2015, 27-29 April, 2015, Azores, Portugal.
- Gabriela M, Antunes F, Mateus A, Baptista S, Malça C. Development of a pine sawdust plastic composite to produce a new dynamic shading system. International Conference on Natural Fibers, ICNF2015, 27-29 April, 2015, Azores, Portugal.
- Baptista S, Malça C, Craveiro F, Mateus A. New concept of a green roof using eucalyptus plastic composite tiles. Congress of Innovation on Sustainable Construction, CINCOS’14, 13-14 de November, 2014, Porto, Portugal.
- Green Thermosets: nanocomposites of rosin/maghnite (Ref. PT-DZ/0001/2015