- jorge.m.domingues @ipleiria.pt
Jorge Domingues is a researcher of the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria since July, 2014.
He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master degree in Engineering Design and Product Development, both from the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
Jorge Domingues has 27 years of industrial experience. He has been working on a project entitled as “InMouldLabel”. His main research interests are: Rapid Tooling and Rapid Prototyping, Computer Modelling and Simulation, Injection Mould Design and Manufacture.
- J. Domingues, T. Marques, A. Mateus, P.Carreira, C. Malça. An Additive Manufacturing Solution to Produce Big Green Parts from Tires and Recycled Plastics. Procedia Manufacturing Volume: 12 Issue 1 (2017) ISSN: 2351-9789. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.08.028. 2017
- Miguel Silva, Artur Mateus, David Oliveira, Cândida Malça, J. Domingues. ‘’ An Alternative Method to Produce Metal/Plastic Hybrid Components for Orthopedics Applications accepted’’ MDA 2016 International Conference on Materials Design and Applications
- D. Oliveira, C. Malça, R. Felismina, M. Silva, J. Domingues, A. Mateus. ‘’APPLICATION OF AN INTEGRATED INJECTION APPROACH TO MANUFACTURING MULTIMATERIAL PRE-PREGS COMPONENTS ‘’ accepted International Conference on Automotive Composites ICAutoC 2016
- Team member for IPLeiria – INMOULDLABEL: Establishment of a cross continent consortium for enhancing, funded by Agência Nacional de Inovação
- DIM - Direct & Intelligent Moulding ( co-promoção nº 38822) com início em 01/07/2014 e termino em 30/06/2015
- Otimização de estruturas alveolares para moldes de injeção, com início no dia 15-07-2015 e termino em 14-01-2016)