Oral presentations cannot exceed 15 minutes (plus 5 minutes for Q&A’s). Please be advised that presentations exceeding the limit may be cut off by the moderators in the interest of time.
POSTER SESSIONS are an important and integral part of the ICDDMAP 2019 conference, allowing many more authors the opportunity to share their research and ideas with others. Therefore, we recommend you take a few minutes to read the following guidelines:
Before preparing your poster:
1) In order to fit the poster board, we recommend a A0 size (metric: 841 mm width x 1189 mm height / inches: 33.1 in width x 46.8 in height) poster. Orientation of your poster must be in portrait style.
2) There are not constraints for the content , but we suggest a font size of:
- 85pt for the title;
- 36pt – 44pt for the headers;
- and 24pt – 34pt for the body text.
3) Fonts that are easy on the eyes are:
- Times New Roman;
4) The Authors and their Institution should be identified on each poster.
5) Please note Conference Organisers will not be able to provide poster printing services. Such facilities are available in Marinha Grande.
At the time of the Conference:
1) The Conference Organizers will provide suitable fixing materials, and on site assistance will be available to help you to display your poster.
2) There will be 3 separate posters session: Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3. The times for each poster session will be listed in the Programme. Authors should ensure they are aware of which poster session they should exhibit their poster.
3) All posters should be set up by Morning Coffee-Break, prior to the scheduled Poster session and must remain on display until the end of the session.
4) All posters must be removed by 08:00 p.m. on the day of presentation. Posters not removed will be discarded.
5) Authors are kindly requested to be present by their posters during the assigned Session to address delegates’ interest.