Guidelines for strengthening the resumption of presential activities at the CDRSP
Following the “Guidelines for strengthening the resumption of presential activities at the Polytechnic of Leiria (Order No. 136/2020), from the President of the Polytechnic of Leiria”, CDRSP will develop its activities according to the following rules:
- All activities should be done at CDRSP;
- The opening of research spaces, research activities, support services, researcher’ offices, rooms, among others, must safeguard the social distance of 2 meters, the mandatory use of a mask and, whenever possible, an area of 5 square meters per person;
- Exceptions, involving vulnerable and at-risk groups, the use of teleworking, among others, will be analysed by the director of the CDRSP;
- To follow all actual recommendations of the health authorities;
- The present measures will continue to be monitored and evaluated permanently, and new guidelines can be communicated, in view of the evolution of the pandemic and exceptional situations that may require it.
These measures must be implemented on 24/06/2020.