Tânia Viana is a researcher member in the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development (CDRSP) since May, 2009. She has a Graduate Degree in Biomechanics (2008) and a Master Degree in Engineering Design and Product Development (2011), both completed in the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
Her main research interests focuses on Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials and Biofabrication. Currently, she is a laboratory technician of the Biofabrication Lab at the CDRSP.
- Ângelo, D., Morouço, P., Alves, N., Viana, T., Santos, F., Peletério, C., Monje, F., Macias, D., Salvado, F., “Choosing sheep as animal model for temporomandibular joint research: morphological, histological and biomechanical characterization of the joint disc”, Translational Research – in press.
- Biscaia, S.I., Viana, T.F., Almeida, H.A., Bártolo, P.J., “Production and characterisation of PCL/ES scaffolds for bone Tissue Engineering”, 5th International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials, MaterialsToday: proceedings 2, pp. 208-216, 2015.
- Biscaia S. I., Viana T. F., Mateus A., Mitchell G. R., Alves N., Morouço P., “PCL composites scaffolds for Tissue Engineering applications produced by a direct digital manufacturing process”, Abstracts Proceedings, International Conference on Direct Digital Manufacturing and Polymers, ICDDMAP 2015, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India, pp. 47.
- Tojeira A., Biscaia S., Viana T., Mitchell G. R., “Engineered scaffold to implantable tissues: the impact of anisotropy on tissue growth”, Abstracts Proceedings, International Conference on Direct Digital Manufacturing and Polymers, ICDDMAP 2015, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India, pp. 50.
- Duarte, A., Carrão, L., Espanha, M., Viana, T., Freitas, D., Bártolo, P., Faria, P., Almeida, H. “Optimizing regions for characterization of thermal images in medical applications”, III International Conference on Biodental Engineering, Edited by Natal Jorge et al., CRC Press, 2014 (ISBN: 978-1-138-02671-1), pp. 155-160.
- HydroZONES - Bioactivated hierarchical hydrogels as zonal implants for articular cartilage regeneration, funded by the European Commission.
- IREBID – INTERNACIONAL RESEARCH EXCHANGE FOR BIOMEDICAL DEVICES DESIGN AND PROTOTYPING, funded by the People Marie Curie Actions, International Research Staff Exchange Scheme.
- TOOLING EDGE - HIGH PERFORMANCE SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING, funded by the Portuguese Agency for Innovation.
- NewMolotofConcept – New Concept of Molotof prepared with fruit without added sugar (co-promoção n.º 30226).