Sara Gomes is a researcher at Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development. She has a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, a M.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering from University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, and a Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Structural Mechanics, from the University of Coimbra. She has been working with the development of numerical models for several applications within the Computational and Mathematical Methods group.
Sara Gomes is an Affiliate Member of the Portuguese Engineering Association, and her main research interests incorporate both numerical and reliability topics of structural engineering and material mechanics.
- G. R. Mitchell, P. Carreira, s. Gomes, A. Mateus, S. Mohan, Morphology Development During Micro Injection Moulding of Thermoplastics, Procedia Manufacturing, 12, 230-241, 2017.
- S. Gomes, P. Faria, G. R. Mitchell, Numerical Thermal Analysis of a T Jump System used for Studying Polymer Behaviour, ICDDMAP, Marinha Grande, (submitted).(ISUMA2014), Liverpool, Reino Unido, 13 a 16 de Julho de 2014.
- M. franco, R. Fonseca, S. Gomes, S. Biscaia, F. Brites, P. Faria, A. Mateus, Vertical signposting: material development and structural numerical simulation, ICDDMAP, Marinha Grande, (submitted).
- S. Gomes, D. Ângelo, P. Faria, A. Mateus, N. Alves, Finite element analysis of a human temporomandibular joint disc: preliminary results, ICT4AM, Grécia, (submitted).
- MATIS - MATERIALS AND SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES (CENTRO-01-0145-FEDER-000014 - 3362), a research project of the integrated programmes for scientific research and technological development, funded by the European Union through the PT2020 and Centro2020. Role: Principal Investigator at CDRSP-IPLeiria.
- UC4EP Understanding Crystallisation for Enhanced Polymer Properties Project Number: PTDC/CTM-POL/7133/2014 Funding Agency: Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).