Rui Dias Silva
Rui Silva is a researcher member at Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development since December 2016. He has a B.Sc. in Biomechanics from the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, a M.Sc. degree in Sports and Health from the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria and he is a Ph.D. student in human motricity on Faculty of Human Kinetics. He has been working with kinetic and kinematic analysis for several applications within the Computational and Mathematical Methods group.
- Silva, R.; Dimas, I.; Fernandez, J.; Alves, N.; Morouço, P.; Maurício, A,; Veloso, A.; & Amado, S. (2017 – Submitted). Sheep Gait Biomechanics and the Assessment of Musculoskeletal conditions: A systematic review. Applied Materials and Mechanics.
- Morouço, P; Fernandes, C.; Silva, R.; Biscaia, S.; Moura, C.; & Alves, N. (2017 – Submitted). Scaffolding in Tissue Engineering: Additive Manufacturing Processes. Journal of Healthcare Engineering
- Silva, R., & Morouço, P. (2017). Evaluation of anthropometric characteristics and physical abilities in a soccer season: comparison between U-15, U-17 and U-19. Revista Motricidade, 13(1), 38-49.
- Silva, R.; Amaro, N.; Marinho, D.; Amado, S.; & Morouço, P. (2017). Kinematic analysis of kettlebell swing in different surfaces – comparision between stable and unstable surfaces. ISBS Proceedings Archive 35(1), Article 187.
- Biomate - a novel bio-manufacturing system to produce bioactive scaffolds for tissue engineering (PTDC/EMS-SIS/7032/2014), funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) and European Union through the Centro2020 and Norte2020.