David Oliveira is a researcher member in the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development (CDRsp) since July 2012.
He has B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria and currently attending to an Internacional M.Sc. degree in Product Design Engineering in the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
He has been working on a project entitled as “C-PARTS”. He is also working on other projects which are related to the medical and engineering areas. His main fields of interest are Computer Modelling and Simulation, Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering.
- COMPUTATIONAL SIMULATION OF FLOW INTO A BIFURCATION OF HUMAN HEART FOR BIOPRINTING, Rezende RA., Oliveira DS., Marques TS., Nogueira JA., Camilo AA., da Silva JV.; Presented in the 8th COLAOB - "Congreso Latinoamericano de Organos Artificiales, Biomateriales e Ingeniería de Tejidos", 2014.
- ABILITY OF SLM TO PRODUCE THIN STRUCTURES, Elodie M. Pinto, Nuno F. Alves, David S. Oliveira, Filipe S. Silva; Presented in the 1st Matcel – “Conferência de Materiais Celulares”, 2015
- CPARTS - Advanced Thermoplastic Injection Moulding for Production of High Performance Composites, funded by the Portuguese Agency for Innovation.
- HYDROZONES – BIOACTIVATED HIERARCHICAL HYDROGELS AS ZONAL IMPLANTS FOR ARTICULAR REGENERATION, funded by the European Commission.
- International Research Exchange for Biomedical Devices Design and Prototyping “IREBID” Funding Entity: People Marie Curie Actions, International Research Staff Exchange Scheme