Cyril dos Santos
Cyril dos Santos has a first degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master degree in Product Development Engineering. He is an Assistant Researcher at the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development, Research Unit of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal.
He is a PhD Student at University of Coimbra in the doctoral program of Nanomaterials and Micromanufacturing. He is currently involved in various research projects.
His research interests are mainly Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, additive manufacturing, moulds design and development.
- C. Santos, A. Mendes, P. Carreira, A. Mateus, C. Malça, Numerical Study on Injection Parameters Optimization of Thin Wall and Biodegradable Polymers Parts. ICNAAM-14TH International Conference of numerical analysis and applied Mathematics.2017
- Dias J R, dos Santos C, Horta J, et al., 2017, A new design of an electrospinning apparatus for tissue engineering applications. International Journal of Bioprinting, vol.3(2): 1–9. http://doi.org/10.18063/IJB.2017.02.002
- C.Santos, A. Mateus, A.Mendes and C. Malça, Processing and Characterization of thin wall and biodegradable injected pots.Procedia Manufacturing 12 (2017) 96-105: DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2017.08.013 · License: CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
- C. Malça, M. Sena, C. Santos, P. Carreira, A. Mateus, N. Alves, Compressive and thermal behaviour of cellular structures processed by SLM to injection moulds manufacturing. Conference: International Conference on Direct Digital Manufacturing and Polymers - ICDDMAP 2015 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.3342.0889
- P.Mouroço, P. Carreira, C.Santos, A. Mateus, N. Alves, A novel micro co-extrusion system for biofabrication. International Conference on Biofabrication 2015
- SCIENTIFIC STRATEGIC PROJECT FOR CDRSP(UID/Multi/04044/2013), funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
- SCIENTIFIC STRATEGIC PROJECT FOR CEMMPRE (UID/EMS/00285/2013), funded by the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
- additive.MILLING .: additive.MILLING - Add Milling to Additive Manufacturing: POCI-01-0247-FEDER-003414.
- Add.Additive .: Add additive manufacturing to Portuguese industry: POCI-01-0247-FEDER-024533
- direct.Ceramic .: DIGITAL MANUFACTURING FOR CERAMICS MASS PRODUCTION: POCI-01-0247-FEDER-017994