- cristiana.fernandes @ipleiria.pt
Cristiana Fernandes is the research member of the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development since May 2017 and currently she is a student of the Master degree in Healthcare Information Systems Management at School of Technology and Management, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
She has an undergraduate degree in Biomechanics at School of Technology and Management, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Fernandes, C.; Heggannavar, G.; Karidiraganavar, M.; Mitchell, G.; Alves, N.; Morouço, P., Smart Materials for Biomedical Applications, Advanced Materials Research, 2017 (accepted)
- Hegannavar, G.; Achari, D.; Fernandes, C.; Mitchell, G.; Morouço, P.; Kariduraganavar, M., Smart Polymers in drug delivery applications, Advanced Materials Research, 2017 (accepted)
- Lopes, J.; Fonseca, R.; Viana, T.; Fernandes, C.; Morouço, P.; Moura, C.; Biscaia, S., Characterization of biocompatible poly(ethylene glycol)-dimethacrylate hydrogels for Tissue Engineering, 2017 (accepted).
- Morouço, P; Fernandes, C.; Reis, D.; Danti, S., Four-dimensional bioprinting: a review on stimuli-responsive mechanisms and their biomedical suitability, Additive Manufacturing, 2017 (submitted).
- insitu.Biomas – Reinvent biomanufacturing systems by using an usability approach for insitu clinic temporary implants fabrication (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-017771). Role: Grant Holder.