Ana Lisboa is an Associate Professor of Marketing and the Coordinator of the BSc Marketing of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria. She is also a research member of the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development. She is/was supervisor/co-supervisor of ten PhD and MSc Marketing and Business Students.
She received a first degree in Management from the University of Coimbra, MSc degree in Marketing from the Catholic University of Portugaland a PhD degree in Marketing from the University Institute of Lisbon.
She has authored and co-authored more than 30 papers published in books, international journals, and proceedings of international conferences. Her work was awarded as the best paper in track Global & Cross Cultural Marketing at the 2016 Winter Marketing Academic Conference in Las Vegas and the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria’s International Scientific Publication award in the Social and Human Sciences field in 2017. She has participated in more than 4 Research Projects, national and international, related to innovation, entrepreneurship, business and international marketing. She also serves as a reviewer for Journal of International Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business Research and Technovation.
Her research interests are mainly International Marketing, Export, Innovation, Dynamic Capabilities and Entrepreneurship.
- Ana Lisboa (2017). Ambidexterity, Converting market knowledge into export performance outcomes: the role of knowledge integration mechanisms, AIB 2017 Annual Meeting. Dubai, UAE: Academy of International Business.
- Ana Lisboa and Carmen Lages (2017). Translating Market Knowledge Into Export Profitability: The Moderating Effect Of Knowledge Integration Mechanisms and Technological Turbulence, AMA Global Marketing SIG Special Conference. Havana, Cuba: American Marketing Academy Global Marketing SIG.
- Lidia Simão and Ana Lisboa (2017). Green Marketing and Green Brand – The Toyota Case. Procedia Manufacturing, 12, 183-194 (DOI 10.1016/j.promfg.2017.08.023).
- Dionysis Skarmeas, Ana Lisboa and Charalampos Saridakis (2016). Export performance as a function of market learning capabilities and intrapreneurship: SEM and FsQCA findings. Journal of Business Research, 69, 11, 5342-5347 (DOI 10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.04.135; ISSN 0148-2963)
- Ana Lisboa, Dionysis Skarmeas and Charalampos Saridakis (2016). Entrepreneurial orientation pathways to performance: A fuzzy-set analysis. Journal of Business Research, 69, 4, 1319-1324. (DOI 10.1016/j.jbusres.2015.10.099; ISSN 0148-2963)
- Team member – UID/Multi/04044/2013, Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development
- Team member for Portugal – Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century project, coordinated by the Loughborough University (UK) and the University of Leeds (UK).