Ana Lisboa is an Associate Professor of Marketing and the Coordinator of the BSc Marketing of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria. She is also a research member of the Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development.
She has a PhD degree in Marketing from the University Institute of Lisbon, a MSc degree in Marketing from the Catholic University of Portugal and a first degree in Management from the University of Coimbra.
She has authored and co-authored more than 30 papers published in books, international journals, and proceedings of international conferences. Her work was awarded as the best paper in track Global & Cross Cultural Marketing at the 2016 Winter Marketing Academic Conference in Las Vegas and she received the 2017 + international scientific publication of Polytechnic of Leiria R&D Award for the scientific area of Social and Human Science and the 2017 Outstanding contribution in reviewing award for the journal Industrial Marketing Management. She has participated in more than 4 Research Projects, national and international, related to innovation, entrepreneurship, business and international marketing. She is an External Review Team member for the Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education (A3ES) to the Marketing study programmes. She also serves as a reviewer for Technovation, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Journal of International Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management, and Journal of Business Research.
- Ferreira, V. e Lisboa, A. (2018). Innovation and Entrepreneurship: from Schumpeter to Industry 4.0, Applied Mechanics and Materials, in press
- Simão, L. and Lisboa, A. 2017. Green Marketing and Green Brand–The Toyota Case. Procedia Manufacturing, 12, 183-194
- Skarmeas, D., Lisboa, A. and Saridakis, C. 2016. Export performance as a function of market learning capabilities and intrapreneurship: SEM and FsQCA findings. Journal of Business Research, 69, 11, 5342-5347
- Lisboa, A., Skarmeas, D. and Saridakis, C. 2016. Entrepreneurial orientation pathways to performance: A fuzzy-set analysis. Journal of Business Research, 69, 4, 1319-1324
- Lisboa, A., Skarmeas, D. and Lages, C. 2013. Export market exploitation and exploration and performance: Linear, moderated, complementary and non-linear effects, International Marketing Review, 30, 3, 211-230
- 2017-to date PAMI – Portuguese Additive Manufacturing Initiative (funded by FCT e European Union/Centre2020 and Portugal2020)
- 2015-to date Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century (coordenated by Loughborough University, UK)
- Strategic project – OE/EME/UI4044/2013 (funded by FCT)